- UCL announces senior academic promotions
- Student Telephone Fundraisers Wanted
- New Book Exchange Platform Launched
- Joint Faculty Staff Win Provost's Awards for Public Engagement 2014/15
- Obituary: Bob Allan
- Call for papers: Platform Ukraine
- Call for papers: Political Discourse- Multidisciplinary Approaches
- AHRC Doctoral Research Studentships in Russian, Slavonic and East European Languages and Culture
- Death of Bill Mead
- Postgraduate Teaching Assistant Positions
- Call for Papers, Letters: Making and Meanings
- Summer internship opportunities including trips abroad
- Call for papers
- Faculty Administrative Scholarships 2013-14
- £5,000 Digital Humanities project starter prize
- UCL Podcast: Interview with author Chibundu Onuzo
- UCL & I.B. Tauris PhD Publishing Competition
- Launch of the new UCL Institute of the Americas
- A Small Town Near Auschwitz: Ordinary Nazis and the Holocaust
- UCL Urban Laboratory wins joint funding to participate in international network of urban laboratories
Postgraduate Teaching Assistant Positions
15 April 2014
During the course of the academic year, the UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES) employs postgraduate research students as teaching assistants (Postgraduate Teaching Assistants – PGTA’s).
The starting rate for this work is on grade
5, point 15 on the salary scale.
In the academic session 2014-15, SSEES expects to have a number of PGTA opportunities for teaching undergraduate courses in our 4 teaching programme areas:
- Economics and Business
- Languages and Culture (including Russian language teaching vacancies)
- Politics and Sociology
Postgraduate students who are interested in
undertaking PGTA work are invited to apply
by completing the form below.
Applications will be considered by the Head of Teaching Resources (Dr Christopher Gerry) in consultation with the relevant SSEES Programme Coordinator. The successful candidates will be selected for their suitability as teachers and relevant knowledge.
Deadline is Friday 16 May.
- Details of the scheme are available on the UCL Human Resources website.
- See current hourly rate.
- Details on the SSEES teaching programmes and courses taught.
- Download application form (Word doc)