- BAFTA TV Award for Britain's Forgotten Slave Owners
- UCL announces senior academic promotions
- Student Telephone Fundraisers Wanted
- New Book Exchange Platform Launched
- Joint Faculty Staff Win Provost's Awards for Public Engagement 2014/15
- Obituary: Bob Allan
- Call for papers: Platform Ukraine
- Call for papers: Political Discourse- Multidisciplinary Approaches
- AHRC Doctoral Research Studentships in Russian, Slavonic and East European Languages and Culture
- Death of Bill Mead
- Postgraduate Teaching Assistant Positions
- Call for Papers, Letters: Making and Meanings
- Summer internship opportunities including trips abroad
- Call for papers
- Faculty Administrative Scholarships 2013-14
- £5,000 Digital Humanities project starter prize
- UCL Podcast: Interview with author Chibundu Onuzo
- UCL & I.B. Tauris PhD Publishing Competition
- Launch of the new UCL Institute of the Americas
- A Small Town Near Auschwitz: Ordinary Nazis and the Holocaust
- UCL Urban Laboratory wins joint funding to participate in international network of urban laboratories
UCL & I.B. Tauris PhD Publishing Competition
15 October 2012
We are pleased to announce that a unique training and publishing opportunity is now open for suitable PhD
Students with an
approved PhD dissertation in the Arts and Humanities, Social and Historical Sciences
and the Bartlett School of Arcitecture at UCL are invited to compete for the
chance to work with the Visual Culture and Philosophy editor at I B Tauris on presenting
their work for publication in book form.
The competition is open primarily to
students working in the general areas of Visual Culture and Philosophy.
these areas will be interpreted broadly, and priority will be given to
dissertations which present a novel approach to the disciplines and their
relation to others.
Closing date for applications is 14 June 2013.
Full details are available on the UCL & IB Tauris prize web page.