- UCL Urban Laboratory wins joint funding to participate in international network of urban laboratories
- A Small Town Near Auschwitz: Ordinary Nazis and the Holocaust
- Launch of the new UCL Institute of the Americas
- UCL & I.B. Tauris PhD Publishing Competition
- UCL Podcast: Interview with author Chibundu Onuzo
- £5,000 Digital Humanities project starter prize
- Faculty Administrative Scholarships 2013-14
- Call for papers
- Summer internship opportunities including trips abroad
- Call for Papers, Letters: Making and Meanings
- Postgraduate Teaching Assistant Positions
- Death of Bill Mead
Faculty Administrative Scholarships 2013-14
9 July 2013
We are pleased to announce that the Faculty Administrative Scholarships have been awarded for 2013-14.
These scholarships are for staff in the Faculties of Arts & Humanities, and Social & Historical Sciences, and aim to recognise the commitment and skills of administrative colleagues.
They are a way of recognising outstanding colleagues and promoting excellence in the workplace. The awards have been overseen by the Deans of both Faculties and the Faculty Manager.
A limited amount of funding was available for administrative colleagues to take forward programmes of further study, professional accreditation courses, or suitable external training. Staff were invited to submit an application for funding, and decisions were made on a competitive basis.
Successful applicants will provide a report on completion of their training and give presentations to Faculty staff regarding the benefits of their training. Successful applicants will also be required to remain in UCL employment for at least two years following completion of their training.
The successful candidates are:
Faculty of Social and Historical Sciences
- Ajay Chauhan (Geography)
- Benn Webb (Political Science)
- Charlotte Choudhry (Economics)
- Man Yang (Anthropology)
- Paul Carter-Bowman (Anthropology)
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Carol Bowen (English)
- Els Braeken (SELCS)
- Joe Taylor (SELCS)
- Julie Black (Slade)
- Karin Charles (SELCS)
- Stephen Cadywold (English)