- UCL Urban Laboratory wins joint funding to participate in international network of urban laboratories
- A Small Town Near Auschwitz: Ordinary Nazis and the Holocaust
- Launch of the new UCL Institute of the Americas
- UCL & I.B. Tauris PhD Publishing Competition
- UCL Podcast: Interview with author Chibundu Onuzo
- £5,000 Digital Humanities project starter prize
£5,000 Digital Humanities project starter prize
12 March 2013
Event: Digital Humanities Project Starter Workshop
Dates: Thursday 25 April and Friday 26 April 2013
Deadline: Apply by 9am on March 25
Places available: Only 12 - 16
Who can pitch the best project and win seed funding (£5,000) to undertake a new project at the juncture of computing and the humanities?
This is your opportunity to spend one and a half days working in cross-disciplinary project groups to formulate research proposals which will be judged by an expert panel.
Part of UCL's Digital Humanities Month (April 2013), supported by the Grand Challenge of Cultural Interaction.