- UCL Urban Laboratory wins joint funding to participate in international network of urban laboratories
- A Small Town Near Auschwitz: Ordinary Nazis and the Holocaust
- Launch of the new UCL Institute of the Americas
- UCL & I.B. Tauris PhD Publishing Competition
- UCL Podcast: Interview with author Chibundu Onuzo
- £5,000 Digital Humanities project starter prize
UCL Podcast: Interview with author Chibundu Onuzo
23 January 2013
Nigerian MSc Public Policy student Chibundu Onuzo is the youngest female author to win a two-book deal with Faber.
In this exclusive interview with Ben Stevens, she reads extracts from her first book The Spider King's daughter and reveals the challenges of juggling her study and her writing.