UCL Faculty of Social & Historical Sciences
- Prospective Students
- UCL Graduate Open Day 2016
- Departments & Centres
- Inaugural Lectures 2016 - 2017 Programme
- Joint Faculty Institute of Graduate Studies (JFIGS)
- Scholarships & Funding
- Postdoctoral Research and Fellowship Schemes
- From our Staff and Students
- The Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowships
- Contact Us
- The Orwell Lecture 2016
How to apply
- Review the relevant fellowship scheme website.
- Contact the relevant UCL Department well in advance of the application deadline with your proposal.
- If the UCL Department invites you to submit a full application, the department administrator will put you in touch with the relevant UCL contact.
- Then fill in the relevant form, or submit the relevant paperwork (this will be dependent on the scheme you are applying for).