- Prospective Students
- Interdepartmental Modules
- Departments & Centres
- Postdoctoral Research
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Start of Term 2014-15
Affiliate Students at SELCS
The UCL School of European Languages, Culture and Society (SELCS) is a cosmopolitan and exciting environment for affiliate students from abroad. The School comprises six language departments, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Scandinavian Studies and Spanish & Latin American Studies. Students are able to choose from a wide range of courses covering literature, linguistics, history, sociology, philosophy, art, film and other aspects of the cultures associated with the languages taught in the School.
Study abroad is at the heart of academic study in SELCS, providing a welcoming environment for all new international students who will be joining a diverse and international staff and student body. The School has over 50 exchange programmes across the World, both within Europe and on a wider international scale.
As an affiliate student, you will:
- Study alongside regular UCL and international students, benefiting from UCL's world-class teaching system and renowned academics.
- Have the flexibility to take courses across a range of UCL subjects and departments, tailoring your course to your own particular interests in this area.
- Have access to your own academic tutor (known as an ‘Affiliate Tutor’).
- Be encouraged to integrate into UCL student life, with access to events, societies and clubs both within your department and across UCL as a whole.
- Choosing your modules (Erasmus Plus Undergraduate Affiliates)
- Choosing your modules (Erasmus École Normale Supérieure Affiliates)
- Choosing your modules (Junior Year Abroad Affiliates)
- Recommended Modules & Listings
If you are looking to study at SELCS as an Erasmus student, please check your institution has an Erasmus agreement in place with UCL.
For further information about the affiliate study programme at SELCS please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you at UCL School of Languages, Culture & Society!