- Italian Merchants Abroad and the Use of Foreign Languages, 14th-16th Centuries
- Il fantastico femminile: una questione di genere
- Centre Stage Series: Rehearsing Translation
- Il "New Italian Realism": genesi, caratteri, dibattito (2008-2013)
- L'ermetismo: una generazione
- Centre Stage Series: Commedia dell’Arte: From Street to Salon
- Centre Stage Series: Not Pierrot, More Pirandello!
- "Porte aperte": la mafia, il fascismo e la polizia negli anni Trenta
- Fascism’s Mediterranean Empire: Occupation, Governance and Italian Colonial Modernity in the Dodecanese Islands (1923-43)
- Centre Stage- Homage to Franca Rame: Actress, Writer, Activist
- From Phantasmagoria to Science!
- An Appointment with Dante
- Combating Ransom Kidnapping in Modern Italy: Magistrates, Memoirs, Media
- Lampedusa: Migratory Space, Memory and Aesthetics
- Le parole tra gli uomini
- From the Grotesque to the Galilean: Margherita Costa and the Spectacle of Baroque Female Dramaturgy
- Letteratura italiana e Riforma protestante: un incontro impossibile?
- Le epigrafi di Poggio Mirteto: la scoperta di una lauda di inizio Trecento
Centre Stage Series: Not Pierrot, More Pirandello!
Publication date: Jan 31, 2014 1:44:25 PM
Start: Mar 6, 2014 6:00:00 PM
Location: Westminster Reference Library (2nd Floor), 35 St. Martin’s Street, London, WC2H 7HP
A practical drama workshop making use of the Neutral Mask for actors and non-actors who wish to explore truth within their performance. This evening is about the listening to and sharing of stories and internalising the memory of them through the introduction of the mask whilst unravelling a certain truth for the actor.
- Facilitated by Charlotte Cox
- Chaired by Enza De Francisci (UCL)