Students must contact the following people for approval before registering for these modules:
- Undergraduates contact Catherine Ballade (School Manager)
- Affiliates contact SELCS Affiliate Officer
2013 - 2014
Please note, these lists are provisional. Module options will be finalised as soon as possible.
- ELCS4003 - Critical Divides: Art, Life and Politics in Europe 1958-69
- ELCS4004 - Metamorphosis: The Limits of the Human
- ELCS4013 - Language and Ideology
- ELCS4018 - Writing Shame
- ELCS4005 - Organized Crime: Gangsters in Life and Art
- ELCS4006 - Comparative Syntax
- ELCS4012 - Sequential Art as a Form of Engagement
- ELCS4021 - An Introduction to Psychoanalysis
- ELCS4022 - WG Sebald's Literary Prose: "they are ever returning to us, the dead"
- ELCS4023 - Men on the Moon: Cosmic Voyages in the Early Modern Period
- ELCS7001 - Citizenship, memorialization and modernity: The case of Berlin