SELCS Writing Lab
- Who We Are
- Walk-in Clinic
- Online Support
- Writing Lab Rules
- Writing Resources
- Contact Us
- Find Us
- Other UCL resources
News & Events
- One-to-one tutorials return after Reading Week until the end of Term 2. Walk in or book via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle.
- One special week of tutorials available 13-17 January 2014. Bring in your Term 1 feedback for discussion with the Lab tutors! Details and booking on our Moodle.
- One-to-one tutorials running Monday to Friday until the end of term 1. Walk-in hours from 12-1 and 5-6 each day. Half-hour appointments between 1 and 5 can be booked via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle.
- The SELCS Writing Lab ran workshops for new undergraduates in SELCS on 'How to Write a University Essay' during Induction Week.
- The SELCS Writing Lab will be available to affiliate students in A&H, S&HS and SSEES in 2013-14.
Who We Are
I am a third-year PhD candidate in Comparative Literature (CMII). My dissertation explores depictions of the female servant in 19th and 20th century plantation literature of the Americas. My undergraduate degree is in English and Art History from Tulane University in New Orleans, and my MA in Medieval English: Sex, Gender and Culture was awarded by King’s College London in 2011. I love (in no particular order) the nineteenth century and any novel/play/film set in it, my 35mm camera, eating pasta, doing comedy improv, and my sausage dog.