SELCS Writing Lab
- Walk-in Clinic
- Online Support
- Writing Lab Rules
- Writing Resources
- Contact Us
- Find Us
- Other UCL resources
News & Events
- One-to-one tutorials return after Reading Week until the end of Term 2. Walk in or book via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle.
- One special week of tutorials available 13-17 January 2014. Bring in your Term 1 feedback for discussion with the Lab tutors! Details and booking on our Moodle.
- One-to-one tutorials running Monday to Friday until the end of term 1. Walk-in hours from 12-1 and 5-6 each day. Half-hour appointments between 1 and 5 can be booked via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle.
- The SELCS Writing Lab ran workshops for new undergraduates in SELCS on 'How to Write a University Essay' during Induction Week.
- The SELCS Writing Lab will be available to affiliate students in A&H, S&HS and SSEES in 2013-14.
In 2015-16 the Writing Lab will be operating as follows:
- Term 1: 12 October - 6 November 2015;
- Term2: tba
- Term 1: 9 November to 18 December 2015
- Term 2: tba
- Term 3: tba
Monday to Friday 12-6 pm (walk-in hours: 12-1 pm and 5-6 pm)
Appointments with tutors last for 30 minutes. It is not possible to book two consecutive sessions, but each student can book up to THREE appointments per term, subject to availability. Please follow the instructions on our Appointments page to set up a time that will suit you. At busy times, don't forget that we have two walk-in hours each day when no appointments are necessary.
Students visiting the Writing Lab are reminded to bring relevant materials (essay titles, instructions from course tutors, etc.) to show the tutors. This will allow us to help you more efficiently.