SELCS Writing Lab
- Walk-in clinic
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Writing Lab rules
- Writing resources
- Where to find us
- Other UCL resources
News and forthcoming events
- One-to-one tutorials return after Reading Week until the end of Term 2. Walk in or book via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle.
- One special week of tutorials available 13-17 January 2014. Bring in your Term 1 feedback for discussion with the Lab tutors! Details and booking on our Moodle.
- One-to-one tutorials running Monday to Friday until the end of term 1. Walk-in hours from 12-1 and 5-6 each day. Half-hour appointments between 1 and 5 can be booked via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle.
- The SELCS Writing Lab ran workshops for new undergraduates in SELCS on 'How to Write a University Essay' during Induction Week.
- The SELCS Writing Lab will be available to affiliate students in A&H, S&HS and SSEES in 2013-14.
In 2013-14 the Writing Lab will be operating as follows:
- Workshops: 7 October to 1 November 2013 and 20 January to 14 February 2014 (see Workshops page for further details)
- Tutorials: 11 November to 13 December 2013, 13 to 17 January 2014 and 24 February to 28 March 2014. Monday to Friday 12-6 pm (walk-in hours: 12-1 pm and 5-6 pm)
Appointments with tutors last for 30 minutes. It is not possible to book two consecutive sessions, but each student can book up to THREE appointments per term, subject to availability. Please follow the instructions on our Appointments page to set up a time that will suit you. At busy times, don't forget that we have two walk-in hours each day when no appointments are necessary.
*Come prepared! When you visit us, make sure you bring information about your writing assignment (essay questions, instructions by your course tutor, etc.) to show the tutor.
Page last modified on 13 jan 14 11:26