SELCS Writing Lab
- Walk-in clinic
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Writing Lab rules
- Writing resources
- Where to find us
- Other UCL resources
News and forthcoming events
- One-to-one tutorials return after Reading Week until the end of Term 2. Walk in or book via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle.
- One special week of tutorials available 13-17 January 2014. Bring in your Term 1 feedback for discussion with the Lab tutors! Details and booking on our Moodle.
- One-to-one tutorials running Monday to Friday until the end of term 1. Walk-in hours from 12-1 and 5-6 each day. Half-hour appointments between 1 and 5 can be booked via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle.
- The SELCS Writing Lab ran workshops for new undergraduates in SELCS on 'How to Write a University Essay' during Induction Week.
- The SELCS Writing Lab will be available to affiliate students in A&H, S&HS and SSEES in 2013-14.
Other UCL resources
Some students who visit the Writing Lab may realise, in their conversations with the tutor(s), that they could use some help with matters that move beyond academic writing. Below are some links to pages that address some of these issues:
- English for Academic Purposes, a course taught in the Language Centre for students whose first language is not English.
- UCL Disability Services
- UCL Student Support Services. This page contains information about the numerous sources of academic, lifestyle and emotional support that are available to UCL students.
Page last modified on 27 oct 11 09:59