SELCS Writing Lab
- Walk-in Clinic
- Online Support
- Writing Lab Rules
- Writing Resources
- Contact Us
- Find Us
- Other UCL resources
News & Events
- One-to-one tutorials return after Reading Week until the end of Term 2. Walk in or book via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle.
- One special week of tutorials available 13-17 January 2014. Bring in your Term 1 feedback for discussion with the Lab tutors! Details and booking on our Moodle.
- One-to-one tutorials running Monday to Friday until the end of term 1. Walk-in hours from 12-1 and 5-6 each day. Half-hour appointments between 1 and 5 can be booked via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle.
- The SELCS Writing Lab ran workshops for new undergraduates in SELCS on 'How to Write a University Essay' during Induction Week.
- The SELCS Writing Lab will be available to affiliate students in A&H, S&HS and SSEES in 2013-14.
All appointments must be made via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle page.
You will need to complete a simple self-registration if you are not already a member of the Moodle page. You can then select from the available appointments with one click.
Appointment slots open two weeks in advance of both the workshops and the tutorials. Please keep a record of all the workshop and tutorial appointments you make.
2015 booking dates
Tutorials: January 5 (for tutorials commencing January 12)
Workshops: January 12 (for workshops commencing January 19)
If you are visiting the Writing Lab, you are reminded to bring all relevant materials (e.g. essay titles, instructions from course tutors, essay plans, writing samples) to the tutorial. Please bring the materials in print whenever possible. This will enable us to help you more efficiently.