SELCS Writing Lab
- Walk-in Clinic
- Writing Lab Rules
- Writing Resources
- Find Us
- Other UCL resources
News & Events
- One-to-one tutorials return after Reading Week until the end of Term 2. Walk in or book via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle.
- One special week of tutorials available 13-17 January 2014. Bring in your Term 1 feedback for discussion with the Lab tutors! Details and booking on our Moodle.
- One-to-one tutorials running Monday to Friday until the end of term 1. Walk-in hours from 12-1 and 5-6 each day. Half-hour appointments between 1 and 5 can be booked via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle.
- The SELCS Writing Lab ran workshops for new undergraduates in SELCS on 'How to Write a University Essay' during Induction Week.
- The SELCS Writing Lab will be available to affiliate students in A&H, S&HS and SSEES in 2013-14.
All appointments must be made via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle page. You will need to complete a simple self-registration, if you are not already a member of this Moodle page, and then can select from the available appointments with one click!
Appointment slots open two weeks in advance.
Students visiting the Writing Lab are reminded to bring relevant materials (essay titles, instructions from course tutors, etc.) to show the tutors. This will allow us to help you more efficiently.