SELCS Writing Lab
- Walk-in clinic
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Writing Lab rules
- Writing resources
- Where to find us
- Other UCL resources
News and forthcoming events
- One-to-one tutorials return after Reading Week until the end of Term 2. Walk in or book via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle.
- One special week of tutorials available 13-17 January 2014. Bring in your Term 1 feedback for discussion with the Lab tutors! Details and booking on our Moodle.
- One-to-one tutorials running Monday to Friday until the end of term 1. Walk-in hours from 12-1 and 5-6 each day. Half-hour appointments between 1 and 5 can be booked via the SELCS Writing Lab Moodle.
- The SELCS Writing Lab ran workshops for new undergraduates in SELCS on 'How to Write a University Essay' during Induction Week.
- The SELCS Writing Lab will be available to affiliate students in A&H, S&HS and SSEES in 2013-14.
The SELCS Writing Lab
The SELCS Writing Lab: A Support Centre for the Enhancement of Student Writing Skills
The SELCS Writing Lab is a free service for undergraduate and MA students within SELCS and CMII, and affiliate students in the Faculties of Arts & Humanities and Social & Historical Sciences and the School of Slavonic and Eastern European Studies (SSEES). The Lab runs workshops and offers one-to-one support for academic writing, with four knowledgeable and trained tutors.
In Terms 1 and 2, 2013-14, a series of workshops will be offered in the four weeks prior to Reading Week, then the Writing Lab will be open for tutorials after Reading Week on Mondays to Fridays from 12 pm to 6 pm.
See our Schedule page for further details.
Students visiting the Writing Lab are reminded to bring relevant materials (essay titles, instructions from course tutors, etc.) to show the tutors. This will allow us to help you more efficiently.
Page last modified on 21 sep 13 10:08