SCS student news
- Working in Museums and Galleries
- Engineers without borders
- Introducing Google Places and working within social media
- UCL Engineering MakeSpace
- Recruiting for VIEV
- WSV Symposium on Victimology
- Creating connections
- Win £50 for survey participation
- 17th German Congress in Crime Prevention
- International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2012
- The international crime drop: seminar
- Counter Terror Expo 2012
- Forensic Voice Comparison Lecture
- Press Assistant at British Science Association
- Intelligence Researcher
- UCL Careers Service Jobs Market
- Forensic Genomics Summer School
- Engineers Without Borders Sabbatical Opportunity
- PhD Opportunities
- STEM Ambassadors programme
What Works Masterclasses
12 March 2014
5 November 2013
19 November 2013
5 December 2013
18 December 2013
14 January 2014
24-27 February 2014
3 July 2014
7-18 July 2014
- Launch of JDiBrief - bitesize briefing notes on crime, security and analysis
- Research bulletin: understanding the crime fall
- MSc Open Evening - 14 Scholarships
An article recently published in Applied Geography 45 (2013) 211-219 More...
The role of protection measures and their interaction in determining building vulnerability and resilience to bioterrorism
Taylor, J., Margaritis, D., Nasir, Z., Borrion, H., & Lai, K. M. More...
Target Choice During Extreme Events : A Discrete Spatial Choice Model of the 2011 London Riots. Criminology.
Peter Baudains, Alex Braithwaite and Shane D Johnson (2013) More...
Lisa Tompson and Kate J Bowers (2013) More...
WSV Symposium on Victimology
31 January 2012
The 14th International WSV Symposium on Victimology
Justice for Victims: Cross-cultural perspectives on conflict, trauma and reconciliation
20-24 May 2012, World Forum, The Hague, The Netherlands
The World Society of Victimology (WSV), the International Victimology Institute Tilburg (INTERVICT), the Leuven Institute of Criminology (LINC) and Victim Support Europe are pleased to invite you to participate in the 14th International WSV Symposium on Victimology. During the Symposium renowned experts will address the three main themes Victims Rights, Transitional Justice and Trauma, Resilience and Justice in their keynotes. Together with academics, researchers, practitioners, policy makers, teachers and students from around the world they will examine and discuss current and emerging issues in the field.
Page last modified on 31 jan 12 09:33