SCS student news
- Working in Museums and Galleries
- Engineers without borders
- Introducing Google Places and working within social media
- UCL Engineering MakeSpace
- Recruiting for VIEV
- WSV Symposium on Victimology
- Creating connections
- Win £50 for survey participation
- 17th German Congress in Crime Prevention
- International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2012
- The international crime drop: seminar
- Counter Terror Expo 2012
- Forensic Voice Comparison Lecture
- Press Assistant at British Science Association
- Intelligence Researcher
- UCL Careers Service Jobs Market
- Forensic Genomics Summer School
- Engineers Without Borders Sabbatical Opportunity
- PhD Opportunities
- STEM Ambassadors programme
Master classes for all
Next date TBC
21 May 2013
23 May 2013
2 July 2013
4 July 2013
COURSE IS FULL!
8-19 July 2013
23-26 September 2013
8 October 2013
Next date TBC
- Launch of JDiBrief - bitesize briefing notes on crime, security and analysis
- Research bulletin: understanding the crime fall
- MSc Open Evening - 14 Scholarships
Target Choice During Extreme Events : A Discrete Spatial Choice Model of the 2011 London Riots. Criminology.
Peter Baudains, Alex Braithwaite and Shane D Johnson (2013) More...
Lisa Tompson and Kate J Bowers (2013) More...
Justin Kurland, Shane D. Johnson and Nick Tilley (2013) More...
Elio Marchione and Shane D. Johnson (2013) More...
Dr Jyoti Belur has recently had an article published in Qualitative Research (DOI: 10.1177/1468794112468474) More...
10 July 2012
TWO fully-funded PhD positions paying £17,000 tax-free stipend+ full UK/EU fees + research and conference travel budget. For full details and how to apply click on the links below:
Wideband frequency reconfigurable antennas http://www.ucl.ac.uk/secret/secret_news/lg3-funding
Statistical signal processing and machine learning for network traffic anomaly detection http://www.ucl.ac.uk/secret/secret_news/statistical-signal
Application deadline: 10th August 2012, 4pm
Applicants must be UK/EU nationals. The candidates must start October 2012.
The above PhDs will be undertaken within the UCL Security Science Doctoral Training Centre (UCL SECReT), working with other relevant UCL departments and external partners. See links for details.
Page last modified on 10 jul 12 15:50