SCS student news
- Working in Museums and Galleries
- Engineers without borders
- Introducing Google Places and working within social media
- UCL Engineering MakeSpace
- Recruiting for VIEV
- WSV Symposium on Victimology
- Creating connections
- Win £50 for survey participation
- 17th German Congress in Crime Prevention
- International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2012
- The international crime drop: seminar
- Counter Terror Expo 2012
- Forensic Voice Comparison Lecture
- Press Assistant at British Science Association
- Intelligence Researcher
- UCL Careers Service Jobs Market
- Forensic Genomics Summer School
- Engineers Without Borders Sabbatical Opportunity
- PhD Opportunities
- STEM Ambassadors programme
What Works Masterclasses
12 March 2014
5 November 2013
19 November 2013
5 December 2013
18 December 2013
14 January 2014
24-27 February 2014
3 July 2014
7-18 July 2014
- Launch of JDiBrief - bitesize briefing notes on crime, security and analysis
- Research bulletin: understanding the crime fall
- MSc Open Evening - 14 Scholarships
An article recently published in Applied Geography 45 (2013) 211-219 More...
The role of protection measures and their interaction in determining building vulnerability and resilience to bioterrorism
Taylor, J., Margaritis, D., Nasir, Z., Borrion, H., & Lai, K. M. More...
Target Choice During Extreme Events : A Discrete Spatial Choice Model of the 2011 London Riots. Criminology.
Peter Baudains, Alex Braithwaite and Shane D Johnson (2013) More...
Lisa Tompson and Kate J Bowers (2013) More...
International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2012
21 February 2012
We are pleased to invite you to The 2nd International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2012 (ICETI2012), scheduled from November 02-06, 2012 in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
Scope of the Conference
This ICETI2012 conference covers a wide range of fields in science and engineering innovation and aims to bring together engineering technology expertise. The professional from the industry, academia and government to discourse on research and development, professional practice, business and management in the science and engineering fields are welcome to the ICETI2012.
This conference only accepts original, unpublished work and all papers are to be submitted in electronic form. All the accepted papers about 300 papers will be published in Advanced Science Letters (SCIE, IF=1.253) and Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology(SCI, IF=1.352).
Kaohsiung is located Taiwan’s Southwestern region and is a long narrow stretch of land. Its total area consists of 2,946 square kilometers. Chianan and Pingtung plains are located on the north and east sides. The Taiwan Straits are located to the west and the Bashi Channel to the south. Geographically it is in an ideal location. The large harbor makes it an important trade and commerce stop along the Northeast Asia / South Pacific passageway. This has quickly propelled the development of this international city.
More details are available in the conference website.
Page last modified on 21 feb 12 09:33