SCS student news
- Working in Museums and Galleries
- Engineers without borders
- Introducing Google Places and working within social media
- UCL Engineering MakeSpace
- Recruiting for VIEV
- WSV Symposium on Victimology
- Creating connections
- Win £50 for survey participation
- 17th German Congress in Crime Prevention
- International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2012
- The international crime drop: seminar
- Counter Terror Expo 2012
- Forensic Voice Comparison Lecture
- Press Assistant at British Science Association
- Intelligence Researcher
- UCL Careers Service Jobs Market
- Forensic Genomics Summer School
- Engineers Without Borders Sabbatical Opportunity
- PhD Opportunities
- STEM Ambassadors programme
Master classes for all
Next date TBC
21 May 2013
23 May 2013
2 July 2013
4 July 2013
COURSE IS FULL!
8-19 July 2013
23-26 September 2013
8 October 2013
Next date TBC
- Launch of JDiBrief - bitesize briefing notes on crime, security and analysis
- Research bulletin: understanding the crime fall
- MSc Open Evening - 14 Scholarships
Target Choice During Extreme Events : A Discrete Spatial Choice Model of the 2011 London Riots. Criminology.
Peter Baudains, Alex Braithwaite and Shane D Johnson (2013) More...
Lisa Tompson and Kate J Bowers (2013) More...
Justin Kurland, Shane D. Johnson and Nick Tilley (2013) More...
Elio Marchione and Shane D. Johnson (2013) More...
Dr Jyoti Belur has recently had an article published in Qualitative Research (DOI: 10.1177/1468794112468474) More...
Forensic Voice Comparison Lecture
18 April 2012
Dr Geoffrey Morrison (University of New South Wales) is giving a talk on forensic voice comparison at Queen Mary, University of London on Friday 20th April at 11am.
His talk is entitled: What did Bain really say? A forensic analysis of the disputed utterance based on data, acoustic analysis, statistical models, calculation of likelihood ratios, and testing of validity.
The talk is being held at the Department of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science, QMUL (Mile End Road, London E1 4NS - the department is building no. 6 on this map).
Page last modified on 18 apr 12 10:56