SCS student news
- Working in Museums and Galleries
- Engineers without borders
- Introducing Google Places and working within social media
- UCL Engineering MakeSpace
- Recruiting for VIEV
- WSV Symposium on Victimology
- Creating connections
- Win £50 for survey participation
- 17th German Congress in Crime Prevention
- International Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2012
- The international crime drop: seminar
- Counter Terror Expo 2012
- Forensic Voice Comparison Lecture
- Press Assistant at British Science Association
- Intelligence Researcher
- UCL Careers Service Jobs Market
- Forensic Genomics Summer School
- Engineers Without Borders Sabbatical Opportunity
- PhD Opportunities
- STEM Ambassadors programme
What Works classes
27 October 2015
7 July 2015
9 July 2015
14 July 2015
3 September 2015
7-18 September 2015
21-24 September 2015
7 July 2016
Next date TBC
Win £50 for survey participation
21 February 2012
You are invited to take part in a study evaluating a web-based resource to help patients decide between dialysis options. You do not need any specific knowledge to participate.
IMPORTANT: If you have already participated in this study, please to not do it again.
The study involves assessing the web-based information about treatment options and answering a questionnaire. The study should take about 40/45 minutes to complete.
To thank you for participating, if you provide your email address you will be entered in a prize draw to win 5 (five) prizes each worth £50 in high street vouchers.
The study has received ethical approval from the AREA Faculty Research Ethics Committee, University of Leeds.
Please, *do not participate* if you have already participated in a previous study on the same topic.
If you would like to take part in the study, or would like more information, please click here. The first page will provide further details about the study.
Page last modified on 21 feb 12 09:28