Department of Security and Crime Science
- Home Page
- About Us
- Research and Consultancy
- Short Courses
- Postgraduate Taught Programmes
- Postgraduate Research Programmes
- Student handbook
- Contact Us
- Careers and Vacancies
- Jill Dando Institute
What Works Masterclasses
12 March 2014
14 January 2014
11 February 2014
18 February 2014
24-27 February 2014
11 March 2014
25 March 2014
3 July 2014
7-18 July 2014
- Launch of JDiBrief - bitesize briefing notes on crime, security and analysis
- Research bulletin: understanding the crime fall
- MSc Open Evening - 14 Scholarships
An article recently published in Applied Geography 45 (2013) 211-219 More...
The role of protection measures and their interaction in determining building vulnerability and resilience to bioterrorism
Taylor, J., Margaritis, D., Nasir, Z., Borrion, H., & Lai, K. M. More...
Target Choice During Extreme Events : A Discrete Spatial Choice Model of the 2011 London Riots. Criminology.
Peter Baudains, Alex Braithwaite and Shane D Johnson (2013) More...
Lisa Tompson and Kate J Bowers (2013) More...