- Early Rice Project
- History of Rice
- Laos reconnaisance, Nov. 2009
- Golbai Sassan excavations 2011
- Rice weed surveys, Orissa 2011
- Northern Thailand rice systems & weeds survey, Nov. 2011
- Laos upland rice weeds survey, Nov. 2011
- Wild Rice Studies Guangxi China
- Wild rice visited in November 2009 at the time of the International Wild Rice conference in Bangkok
Wild rice visited in November 2009 at the time of the International Wild Rice conference in Bangkok
Being served a bowl of wild rice to eat.
Puppy & rice, Puthan Thani rice research center.
In situ wild rice conservation at Puthan Thani rice research centre, Thailand
International Wild Rice Symposium fieldtrip to Prachinburi Rice Research centre, and it conserved population of wild rice (Oryza rufipogon)
Alison Weisskopf, UCL Post-Doc. on rice project; Prachinburi; Oryza rufipogon in the background
Below: Dorian tries his hand at harvesting rice after a home stay with farmers in eastern Thailand.
Page last modified on 28 nov 12 10:32