For those that do not wish to spend ages looking for the right bargain in the markets, there are plenty of opportunities to do some shopping in London.
- Oxford Street - The most known station to access Oxford Street is Oxford Circus underground station. However Oxford Street starts at Tottenham Court Road station and ends on Marble Arch. Oxford Street is Britain's favourite shopping area.
- Westfield Shopping Centre - Westfield is Europe's biggest shopping centre.
- Stratford Shopping Centre - Another huge shopping centre in the East of London.
- Harrods - Luxury items - 87–135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, SW1X 7XL - Knightsbridge underground station
- Hamley's - Toys - 188-196 Regent Street, W1B 5BT - Oxford Circus underground station
Page last modified on 30 may 14 16:57