Situated on Maple Street (W1T 5HB), just around the corner from the BT Tower, Ramsay Hall has space for 508 guests.
It is a large residence composed of four buildings around a central courtyard, and offers day conference facilities.
Ramsay Hall is a catered residence. Groups can take their breakfast, lunch and dinners in the dining room. Ramsay Hall can also cater for luncheons and receptions.
Oxford Street and the West End is a 15 minute walk away. There are numerous restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets nearby.
Local shopping facilities are available on Tottenham Court Road.
- Check in from 2pm and there is no latest check in time.
- 440 single standard bedrooms, 33 standard twin bedrooms, each with a wash basin, and 2 single studios (with own kitchen and bathroom)
- Conference and classroom facilities available for hire
- Common rooms (computer cluster room, TV room, library, music room, games room)
- Breakfast time: 7:30am - 9:30am Monday to Friday & 8am - 10am Saturday & Sunday
- Lunch time: TBA
- Dinner time: 5pm - 7pm Monday to Sunday
- A disco is held for groups from 7:30pm to 10:30pm on certain nights so some nights will be noisier than others
- Detailed Residence Information (also see Terms and Conditions)
Nearest underground stations
- Goodge Street (Northern Line)
- Warren Street (Victoria and Northern Lines)
- Euston Square (Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith and City Lines)
- Great Portland Street (Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith and City Lines)
Ramsay Hall, 20 Maple Street, London, W1T 5HB
Phone: 020 7387 4537 Fax: 020 7383 0843
Click on a photo to see large version.
Click on a photo to see large version or select a delay and click on "Slideshow" to start the slideshow. To close the image or stop the slideshow, click on the image again.
When viewing an image or slideshow you can use the following keys to control it:
|esc||stop slideshow or close image|
|q||stop slideshow or close image|
|->||show next image|
|n||show next image|
|<-||show previous image|
|p||show previous image|
Page last modified on 17 dec 12 09:49 by Helen E Jenkins