Situated just off the Gray’s Inn Road, overlooking St. Andrew’s Gardens (WC1X 0HD), Langton Close provides budget summer accommodation in a convenient central location.
Accommodation is offered in single rooms, arranged in flats, of up to eight guests, with a shared kitchen and bathrooms.
Within walking distance are a number of museums including The British Museum, Dickens House Museum, the Foundling Museum and Sir John Soane’s Museum. The Brunswick Centre and Exmouth Market are both conveniently located within walking distance, providing shopping and dining opportunities. The West End is easily accessible by bus and underground, as are the Royal Courts of Justice, St Paul’s Cathedral and the City of London.
King’s Cross station and St Pancras station (with the Eurostar terminal) are about a 10-15 minute walk away.
- Check in from 2pm and there is no latest check in time.
- 270 single bedroom, almost all with a wash basin.
- Common room (TV room)
- Lift to all floors
- Detailed Residence Information (pdf) (also see Terms and Conditions)
Nearest underground stations
- Russell Square (Piccadilly Line)
- Kings Cross St Pancras (Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria, Hammersmith & City, District and Circle Lines)
- Chancery Lane (Central Line)
Langton Close, Wren Street, Gray's Inn Road, London, WC1X 0HD
Phone: 020 7833 8175 Fax: 020 7833 8206
Phone: 020 7529 8975