Arthur Tattersall House
Situated just opposite UCL main site on Gower Street (WC1E 6AP), these converted grade II Victorian Houses are arranged in a mixture of twin and single rooms, with shared kitchens and bathrooms throughout the buildings.
The British Museum is only a 5 minute walk, as is busy Tottenham Court Road providing its many shops, bars and restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets. Oxford Street, Soho, Theatreland and China Town are also within walking distance.
- Check in from 2pm to 5pm (large groups may arrange different times)
- Arthur Tattersall House has 49 single rooms and 40 twin rooms, each with a wash basin
- No lift
- Detailed Residence Information (pdf) (also see Terms and Conditions)
Nearest underground stations
- Euston Square (Circle, Metropolitan, and Hammersmith & City Lines)
- Warren Street (Northern & Victoria Lines)
- Euston (Northern & Victoria Lines)
- Goodge Street (Northern Line)
Arthur Tattersall House, 115-131 Gower Street, London, WC1E 6AP
Phone: 020 7679 6266 Fax: 020 7383 0407
Phone: 020 7529 8975