Horizon 2020 Calls for Proposals
To view all of the available Horizon 2020 funding, please proceed to the European Union Research Participant Portal.
IMI2 2nd Call for proposals: IMI2 Ebola and other filoviral haemorrhagic fevers programme
Nov 05, 2014 23:00PM
Pillar: Societal Challenges
Type: Call for Proposals
Opening Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014
Deadline: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
Budget: 280.000.000,00 €
- UCL Principal Investigators who are coordinating Horizon 2020 collaborative proposals should now contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- ERIO's proposal support service is only available to UCL PIs who are coordinating Horizon 2020 collaborative proposals.
- The cut-off date for submitting Expressions of Interest to ERIO for the upcoming series of Health calls is September 14th 2014.
- The Horizon 2020 guide for UCL Principal Investigators is also available (UCL login needed).
The UCL European Research and Innovation Office is now offering a proposal support service to the UCL research community. This is a 'hands-on' support service that was piloted successfully in support of the awarded FP7 projects SKIP-NMD, FLUTCORE and EEC. This is offered on a limited basis to UCL coordinators of Horizon 2020 collaborative research & innovation proposals.
The services are delivered by three full-time specialist members of the ERIO team, who will offer hands-on proposal support from concept to final submission, including assistance in structuring and targeting the scientific section and the expected impacts section, coordinating the implementation, management and finance sections, and aiding in partner searches.
Proposal Support: Fees
The ERIO proposal support service is offered and funded via a success fee model. UCL Principal Investigators using the full consultancy service, in liaison with their departments and/or consortia, will be asked to agree to the payment of ~1% of the total EU award for the project to ERIO, payable only if the supported proposal is successfully awarded. Fees will be used to sustain the proposal support service throughout the duration of the Horizon 2020 programme.
Proposal Support: Expressions of Interest
The proposal support service can only accommodate a very limited number of concurrent Horizon 2020 proposals, so the selection of assignments is based upon a structured assessment process. Principal Investigators interested in applying for the proposal support service should email email@example.com.
Please be sure to contact us:
- At least 4 weeks before the Stage 1 deadline (if your call has two stages)
- At least 4 months before the call deadline (if your call has one stage)