Horizon 2020 Calls for Proposals
To view all of the available Horizon 2020 funding, please proceed to the European Union Research Participant Portal.
COFUND - Co-funding of Regional, National and International Programmes
Apr 09, 2014 22:00PM
Specific programme: EU.1.3.4.
Type: Call for Proposals
Publication Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014
Deadline: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
Budget: 80.000.000,00 €
Individual Fellowships (IF)
Mar 11, 2014 23:00PM
Specific programme: EU.1.3.2.
Type: Call for Proposals
Publication Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014
Deadline: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
Budget: 240.500.000,00 €
- UCL PIs interested in applying for the Horizon 2020 proposal consultancy service should express their interest by completing this form and emailing it to email@example.com
- The Horizon 2020 guide for UCL Principal Investigators is also available to all PIs coordinating Horizon 2020 proposals.
The UCL European Research and Innovation Office is now offering a proposal-writing consultancy service to the UCL research community. This is a 'hands-on' service that was piloted successfully in support of the awarded FP7 projects SKIP-NMD, FLUTCORE and EEC. This will be offered on a very limited basis to UCL coordinators of Horizon 2020 research & innovation proposals.
ERIO's Horizon 2020 proposal support services are delivered by three full-time specialist members of the ERIO team, and will offer hands-on proposal support from concept to final submission, including assistance in structuring and targeting the scientific section and the expected impacts section, writing the implementation, management and finance sections, and aiding in partner search.
Secondly, we offer general Horizon 2020 funding and proposal advice, including general advice for all UCL PIs interested in coordinating a Horizon 2020 project, internal Horizon 2020 guidance documents, previously successful proposals, templates and budget calculators. UCL staff interested in participating in Horizon 2020 activities may also subscribe to ERIO's newsletter, which will include periodic updates and proposal advice.
The proposal-writing consultancy service is offered and funded via a success fee model. UCL Principal Investigators using the full consultancy service, in liaison with their departments and/or consortia, will be asked to agree to the payment of ~1% of the total EU award for the project to ERIO, payable only if the supported proposal is successfully awarded. Fees will be used to sustain the proposal support service throughout the duration of the Horizon 2020 programme.
Consultancy Expressions of Interest
The "full consultancy" service will only be able to accommodate a very limited number of concurrent Horizon 2020 proposals; therefore the selection of assignments will be based upon a structured assessment process. Principal Investigators interested in applying for the full consultancy service may express their interest by completing this form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do this:
- At least 4 weeks before the Stage 1 deadline (if your call has two stages)
- At least 4 months before the call deadline (if your call has one stage)
- For further information about any of the above services please contact ERIO.
- To submit an expression of interest for the proposal-writing consultancy service please complete this form and email it to email@example.com
- To sign up for ERIO's Horizon 2020 newsletter (UCL staff only) please click here.
- The Horizon 2020 guide for UCL Principal Investigators is now available to all PIs coordinating Horizon 2020 proposals.