Sorry, this Silva Document is not viewable.
Support quick links
You can access and get support for our services on the ISD - Research IT website:
- Research computing account applications
- Research computing user guides and documentation
- Research software development support
- Access to the Research Data Storage service
- Research data management planning
- IRIS, RPS and the Research Equipment Catalogue
- Research IT training courses
- Research Programming Hub
- Drop-in sessions
Sign up to the RITS mailing list to keep up to date with events, training courses and news about our services.
General enquiries about RITS should be sent to email@example.com. Where possible please contact us using a UCL email account.
Tweets by @uclrits
Thursday, 22 June 2017
If you carry out research at UCL, as a postgraduate student or member of staff, we'd appreciate it if you can help us to continue to improve IT support for research by completing a short, anonymous survey.
Wednesday, 21 June 2017
IRIS (UCL’s Institutional Research Information System) will be unavailable on Tuesday 27 June between 7am and 11am, while ISD colleagues carry out planned work to move the service to our new datacentres.