Support quick links
You can access and get support for our services on the ISD - Research IT website:
- Research computing account applications
- Research computing user guides and documentation
- Research software development support
- Access to the Research Data Storage service
- Research data management planning
- IRIS, RPS and the Research Equipment Catalogue
- Research IT training courses
- Research Programming Hub
Sign up to the RITS mailing list to keep up to date with events, training courses and news about our services.
General enquiries about RITS should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where possible please contact us using a UCL email account.
Tweets by @uclrits
Tuesday, 11 October 2016
The Research Software Development Group (RSDG) have found another way to help researchers follow best practice when developing code: the Travis-CI continuous integration service.
Monday, 03 October 2016
It’s been a busy summer for the Research Data Services group as they oversee major improvements to their existing service and set out their plans for the future. Dr James A J Wilson, has been leading the group since April, and here he tells us what they’ve been up to and what we can expect next…