UCL Academic Manual
Academic Support contact for initial enquiries - Sandra Hinton
The Academic Manual is a compendium of key documents relating to our academic quality management and enhancement operations, in particular Internal Quality Review (IQR).
The Academic Manual is available at:
It comprises eight thematic sections:
- Part 1 - Key overarching policies and principles of UCL.
- Part 2 - Curriculum planning and design.
- Part 3 - Learning, teaching and assessment.
- Part 4 - Student recruitment, admission and reception.
- Part 5 - Student support and guidance.
- Part 6 - Staff support and development.
- Part 7 - Academic quality review, monitoring and feedback framework.
- Part 8 - Management and organisational framework.
Queries relating to specific documents should be referred to the named contact for each document.
Questions about the Academic Manual as a whole, including its relevance to the IQR process, should be referred to Sandra Hinton in Academic Support.
Page last modified on 10 may 12 16:45