- Appointment of Professors
- Governance and academic organisation
- Honorary Degrees and Honorary Fellowships
- Quality Management & Enhancement
- Research Governance
Remuneration and Strategy Committee reports to Council
- Sir Stephen Wall
Who to contact
- Mr Gary Hawes
for agendas and minutes
020 7679 8592
- Ms Harriet Lilley
for apologies for absence
020 7679 8593
Remuneration and Strategy Committee
Constitution and Membership for 2012-13
|Chair of Council (Chair)||Sir Stephen Wall|
|Treasurer||Mr Simon Melliss|
|President and Provost1||Professor Malcolm Grant|
Three Lay Members of Council, appointed by Council on the recommendation of Nominations Committee
- Mr Mark Knight (-)
- Ms Vivienne Parry (-)
- Professor Chris Thompson (-)
Mr Gary Hawes
1 except when the Provost's own salary is under consideration.
Terms of Reference
Subject to any general or particular direction that may from time to time be given by Council, the Remuneration and Strategy Committee is charged by Council:
- To approve and monitor the implementation of UCL human resources strategy.
- To determine the salary of the Provost, to approve the salaries of the Vice-Provosts and Deans, and to approve the salary of any other member of non-clinical staff earning £150,000 or more.
- To consider and note matters of strategic significance concerning remuneration and other employment matters.
- To consider any severance payments in relation to senior staff.
- To monitor compliance with employment legislation and policy.
- To provide a regular written report to Council under 'Confidential Business (Reserved)'.
Meeting Dates 2012-13
Tuesday 22 January 2013, 3pm
- Tuesday 2 July 2013, 3pm
Minutes of meetings of the Remuneration Committee are confidential to the Committee and are not available online.
Page last modified on 01 aug 12 17:05