- Appointment of Professors
- Governance and academic organisation
- Honorary Degrees and Honorary Fellowships
- Quality Management & Enhancement
- Research Governance
Information Services Governance Committee
Constitution and Membership for 2012-13
Where the name of a committee member appears in square brackets, this indicates that member’s second or subsequent appearance in the committee’s membership.
Number in brackets to the right-hand side of a committee member's name indicates length of continuous service in years, up to and including the 2011-12 session. Length of service is not indicated for ex officio and student members, or for observers.
|President and Provost (Chair)||Professor Malcolm Grant|
Professor Stephen Caddick
Mr Rex Knight
Professor David Price
Professor Anthony Smith
Professor Sir John Tooke
Professor Michael Worton
Director, Information Services Division
Mr Mike Cope
Director of Technology Services
||Mr Gavin Mclachlan|
|Deans of Faculties:|
Arts and Humanities
Professor Jonathan Wolff
|Brain Sciences||Professor Alan Thompson|
Professor Alan Penn
|Engineering Sciences||Professor Anthony Finkelstein|
|Laws||Professor Dame Hazel Genn|
|Life Sciences||Professor Mary Collins|
|Mathematical and Physical Sciences||Professor Richard Catlow|
Professor David Lomas
|Population Health Sciences||Professor Graham Hart|
|Social and Historical Sciences||Professor Stephen Smith|
|Secretary||[Mr Mike Cope]|
Terms of Reference
Subject to any general or particular direction that may from time to time be given by the Council, the Information Services Governance Committee is charged by Council:
- To ensure appropriate governance and oversight of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) matters across UCL in its entirety.
- To ensure there is effective alignment between UCL’s overall strategy and the ICT strategy and plan.
- To monitor performance of information services at UCL through the definition of appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs) and the periodic receipt of a dashboard report from the Director ISD which demonstrates performance against these KPIs.
- To consider and approve the annual ICT capital investment programme.
- To review and approve ICT policy proposals.
- To ensure the effective coordination and integration of ICT services across UCL in ways which achieve good value and provide effective services for the institution.
- To consider any ICT related matters referred to it by the Director of ISD.
- To ensure appropriate governance and management of estates issues across the entire academic and student accommodation estate, including asset management, capital projects, maintenance and repair, facilities management and energy and environmental issues relating to the estate.
- To report to Council by submission to the Council officers of the Minutes of each meeting of the Information Services Governance Committee.
Meeting Dates 2012-13
- To be notified
Minutes will be made available here in due course.
Page last modified on 11 oct 12 13:17