- Appointment of Professors
- Governance and academic organisation
- Honorary Degrees and Honorary Fellowships
- Quality Management & Enhancement
- Research Governance
Academic Promotions Committee
Constitution and Membership for 2013-14
Where the name of a committee member is italicised, this indicates that that member is serving on the committee as a deputy or nominee of another member.
President and Provost (Chair)
Professor Michael Arthur
|Deans of Faculties:|
|Arts and Humanities||Professor Jonathan Wolff|
Professor Alan Thompson
|Built Environment||Professor Alan Penn|
|Engineering Sciences||Professor Anthony Finkelstein|
|Laws||Professor Dame Hazel Genn|
|Life Sciences||Professor Mary Collins|
|Mathematical and Physical Sciences||Professor Richard Catlow|
Professor David Lomas
Population Health Sciences
Professor Graham Hart
|Social and Historical Sciences||Professor Mary Fulbrook|
Mr Terry Hosten
Terms of Reference
Subject to any particular direction that may from time to time be given by the Academic Board, the Academic Promotions Committee is charged by Council:
- To consider and, as the Committee sees fit, approve proposals for promotion to Reader or Professor in accordance with UCL's Regulations for Professors, Readers and Teachers and the relevant Ordinance of the University of London.
- To consider and, as the Committee sees fit, approve proposals for promotion to Senior Lecturer.
- To consider and, as the Committee sees fit, approve proposals for promotion to Research Staff Grades III or IV.
- To report any such successful proposals to the Director of Human Resources.
- To report to the Academic Board by submission to the Academic Board officers of the Minutes of each meeting of the Academic Promotions Committee.
Meeting Dates 2013-14
- To be notified
Minutes of meetings of the Academic Promotions Committee are confidential to the Committee and are not available online.
Page last modified on 15 nov 10 14:28