Contact the Trust
Mr Gary Hawes
Ramsay Memorial Fellowships Trust
Registry & Academic Services
UCL, London, WC1E 6BT
phone: +44 (0)20 7679 8592
fax: +44 (0)20 7679 8595
Information about the Trust
Dr Elliot Finer is Chairman of the Trustees. Dr Finer was formerly Director General of the Chemical Industries Association from 1996-2001 and Honorary Treasurer of the Royal Society of Chemistry until 2009.
In January 2010, Professor Richard Catlow FRS, became Chairman of the Ramsay Advisory Council
The current Ramsay Trustees are as follows:
- Dr Elliot Finer is Chairman of the Trustees
- Professor Peter Atkins, Professor of Chemistry at the University of Oxford.
- Dr Tony Bastock OBE, Group Managing Director of Contract Chemicals Ltd and Past-President of the Chemical Industries Association,
- Professor Richard Catlow FRS, became Chairman of the Ramsay Advisory Council
- Professor Robin Clark CNZM FRS, Sir William Ramsay Professor Emeritus of Chemistry, UCL.
- Dr David Wilbraham, Chairman and Non-Executive Director of Akers Biosciences.
The current members of the Ramsay Advisory Council are as follows:
- Professor Richard Catlow FRS, Dean, Faculty of Mathematical and Physical Sciences, UCL (Chairman)
- Professor Eleanor Campbell, Professor of Physical Chemistry, University of Edinburgh
- Dr Elliot Finer (ex officio as Chairman of the Trustees)
- Professor David Garner FRS, Emeritus Professor, University of Nottingham and fomer President of the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Professor Anthony Legon FRS, Professor of Physical Chemistry, University of Bristol
- Professor William Motherwell FRS, Alexander Williamson Professor of Chemistry, UCL
- Professor David Parker FRS, Professor of Chemistry, Durham University
- Professor Ivan Parkin, Head of Department of Chemistry, UCL
- Dr Charlotte Williams, Reader in Catalysis and Polymer Chemistry, Imperial College
The Trust would be very pleased to hear from any readers who would be interested in joining the Ramsay Trustees and/or the Ramsay Advisory Council. Interested parties should, in the first instance, contact the Executive Secretary.
Page last modified on 19 jun 12 15:24