- Application forms for award of Ramsay Fellowships for 2017-19 are NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD. The deadline for applications is 15 November 2016. Please check eligibility criteria before applying.
- Profiles of three former Ramsay Fellows
Contact the Trust
Mr Gary Hawes
Ramsay Memorial Fellowships Trust
Academic Services, Student and Registry Services
9th Floor, 1-19 Torrington Place
London WC1E 7HB
Tel: +44(0)20 3108 8215
Information about the Trust
Professor Richard Catlow FRS is Chairman of the Trustees. Professor Catlow is currently Professor of Chemistry at UCL and was formerly Dean of the Faculty of Mathematical and Physical Sciences at UCL.
The current other Ramsay Trustees are as follows:
- Mr Dave Allen, Senior Vice-President - Respiratory TAU and R&D Chief Chemist, GlaxoSmithKline
- Dr Tony Bastock OBE, Group Managing Director of Contract Chemicals Ltd and Past-President of the Chemical Industries Association,
- Professor Judith Howard CBE, FRS, Professor of Chemistry at Durham University.
- Professor David Phillips CBE, FRS Emeritus Professor of Physical Chemistry, Imperial College, and President of the Royal Society of Chemistry 2010-12.
The current members of the Ramsay Advisory Council are as follows:
- Professor Ivan Parkin, Head of Department of Chemistry, UCL (Chairman)
- Professor Eleanor Campbell, Professor of Physical Chemistry, University of Edinburgh
- Professor Richard Catlow FRS (ex officio as Chairman of the Trustees)
- Professor David Garner FRS, Emeritus Professor, University of Nottingham and fomer President of the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Professor Anthony Legon FRS, Professor of Physical Chemistry, University of Bristol
- Professor William Motherwell FRS, Alexander Williamson Professor of Chemistry, UCL
- Professor David Parker FRS, Professor of Chemistry, Durham University
- Professor Charlotte Williams, Reader in Catalysis and Polymer Chemistry, Imperial College
The Trust would be very pleased to hear from any readers who would be interested in joining the Ramsay Trustees and/or the Ramsay Advisory Council. Interested parties should, in the first instance, contact the Executive Secretary.
Page last modified on 28 jul 16 15:45