- Information about the Trust
- News from the Trust
- Sir William Ramsay
- Eligibility Criteria for Ramsay Fellowships
- Ramsay Fellowship application form
- Ramsay Fellows
- 'Who's Who' of Ramsay Fellows - Online Form
- Chemistry at UCL
- Application for a Ramsay Fellowship
- ***APPLICATIONS ARE NOW INVITED FOR AWARD OF RAMSAY FELLOWSHIPS IN 2016. PLEASE SEE DETAILS OF ELIGIBILITY AND CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION FORM***
- Profiles of three former Ramsay Fellows
Contact the Trust
Mr Gary Hawes
Ramsay Memorial Fellowships Trust
Academic Services, Student and Registry Services
9th Floor, 1-19 Torrington Place
London WC1E 7HB
Tel: +44(0)20 3108 8215
Award of Ramsay Fellowships
We are interested in news of all our Ramsay Fellows, both former and current, and we would be delighted to hear from you with details of where you are now, the research you are currently undertaking or have undertaken previously, and any honours or distinctions you may have achieved. Please contact the Trust or complete a 'Who's Who' of Ramsay Fellows form.
Currently serving Ramsay Fellows
Ramsay Fellowships for 2014-16 have been awarded to the following:
- Dr Colin Crick - based in the Department of Chemistry at Imperial College London and co-sponsored by the Department. The title of Dr Crick's research project is: Superhydrophobic Microfluidic Devices - Implementing functional materials to achieve an operational lab-on-a-chip.
- Dr Andrew Logsdail - based in Department of Chemistry at UCL and co-sponsored by the UCL Faculty of Mathematical and Physical Sciences. The title of Dr Logsdail's research project is: Improving the Active Species in Zeolitic Frameworks for Applications in Heterogeneous Catalysis.
Ramsay Fellowships for 2013-15 have been awarded to the following:
- Dr Stephen Butler - based in the Department of Chemistry at Durham University and co-sponsored by the Department. Title of research project: Imaging of Phosphotyrosine using Conformational Switching in Fluorescent Probes.
- Dr Christopher Jones - based in the School of Biological and Chemical Sciences at Queen Mary University of London and co-sponsored by the School. Title of research project: Agents for metal-free C-H bond functionalisation.
- Dr Gareth Roberts - based in the School of Chemistry at the University of Bristol and co-sponsored by the School. Title of research project: Unravelling ultrafast photoprotection mechanisms in DNA: Nature's UV sunscreens.
Page last modified on 19 may 15 10:28