Recruitment to all of our degree programmes is currently closed. The application window will re-open in October 2014, for entry in August 2015. From October 2014, it will be possible to submit an online application via the 'Apply Now' link below.Apply Now...
We are delighted that you are considering applying to UCL Qatar. The following information is a step-by-step guide to the online application process for UCL Qatar’s Master’s degree programmes. Please read these instructions carefully before commencing your application.
- Applications are made online via the main UCL Website. Please click Apply Now and continue to read the instructions below.
- On the Apply Now page of the main UCL website, which you have opened in Step 1 above, refer to the Application Guidelines for Taught Graduate Programmes.
- Read thoroughly the remainder of the information on the Apply Now page.
- At the bottom of the page, read the Apply Online Checklist, and tick in each of the boxes to confirm that you have understood the requirements.
- Press ‘Submit Confirmation’.
- You will then be directed to the ‘Search Programmes’ page. You should select ‘UCL Qatar’ from the list of UCL Departments.
- Press ‘Search Now’.
- Select the UCL Qatar degree programme to which you wish to apply, by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Click ‘New User’ to create a User Name and Password.
- You may then begin the application. It is possible to save the application and return to it as many times as you need to until you are satisfied. You may then submit the application.
- Existing users may return to their application and log in by clicking here.