UCL Qatar News
- Inaugural 3D Exhibition 'Where Science Meets Heritage' Unveiled
- Fellowships for Syrian Graduate Students
- UCL Qatar Presents Public Lecture 'Arabia and the Horse'
- New Short Courses Announced
- UCL to participate in World Archaeological Congress and Exhibition
- Air Conditioning: We need to talk about indoor Climate Change
- What does UCL Qatar mean for staff and students?
- UCL Qatar Strategic Plan 2011-2015
- Meet UCL representatives at the QICF exhibition
- UCL Alumni Reception in Doha
- UCL Qatar’s first visiting researcher publishes article on early West African Gold Trade
- Director discusses relationship between the UCL Institute of Archaeology and Qatar
- Director to feature in CNN's Future Cities programme
- 2012-13 Application Process Now Open
- UCL Qatar signs Memorandum of Understanding with ICCROM
- Petrie Museum delegation visits UCL Qatar
- Dr Robert Carter addresses Qatar Natural History Group
- UCL visits Egypt
- UCL visits Jordan
- Setting up an International Exhibition short course held for QMA staff
- Climate Change and its Impact on Preservation Management of Archaeological Sites
- UCL at Qatar Career Fair
- UCL Qatar Launches Public Lecture Series
- UCL Qatar Lecture Series - The Dome of the Rock: Meaning and Monumentality
- Application Deadline
- Dr Jane Humphris: An update from Sudan
- UCL Qatar Lecture Series continues with second Instalment
- ATHAR Programme - Management and Conservation of Cultural Heritage: Sites and Museum Collections
- UCL Qatar wins Prestigious Grants from Qatar National Research Fund
- UCL Alumni Activity in Qatar
- UCL Qatar Welcomes First Student Intake
- Autumn 2012 Short Courses Programme Announced
- Public Lecture Series Resumes
- UCL Qatar hosts leading Chinese and UK archaeologists
- Ileana Olmos: First Term at UCL Qatar
- Provost Hosts Reception at UCL Qatar
- What Did People Eat in Old Doha?
- Origins of Doha project webpages launched
- Workshop to explore Doha's historic urban heritage
- Packed audience for Lecture on Doha's living heritage
- Second season of UCL excavations concludes in Sudan
- Syrian Civilisation under the Islamic Dynasties: Art, Architecture and Archaeology
- UCL hosts conference on cleaning of cultural heritage objects
UCL visits Egypt
15 February 2012
Representatives from UCL Qatar and the UCL International Office in London will be visiting Cairo (6 March - 10 March 2012) and Alexandria (11 March - 12 March 2012).
Prospective students interested in studying at UCL Qatar can meet our representatives, Dr Karen Exell, Lecturer in Museum Studies, and Mr Brett Kershaw, Marketing Officer, at the Global Study UK exhibition taking place at the Fairmont Hotel, Heliopolis, from 7 March to 9 March. Ms Maral Dadourian, International Recruitment and Liaison Officer, UCL International Office, will be in attendance to offer advice to students interested in furthering their studies in London. For further details please visit the Global Study UK website.
A public presentation and information session on UCL will be held in Cairo at the Fairmont Hotel on 10 March (7pm - 9pm). Places are limited. Book your place in advance by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, a further public presentation session will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel, Alexandria, on 11 March (7pm - 9pm). To register your attendance please contact email@example.com. Candidates considering studying at UCL's London campus or our overseas campuses are welcome to attend.
UCL Qatar representatives will be visiting the following institutions: Cairo University, Ain Shams University, Fayoum University and Alexandria University. For further information please contact Brett Kershaw.
UCL Qatar, PO Box 23689, 2nd Floor, Georgetown Building, Hamad bin Khalifa University, Doha,
Qatar. Telephone: +974 4457 8680.