Recruitment to all of our degree programmes is currently closed. The application window will re-open in September 2014, for entry in August 2015. From September 2014, it will be possible to submit an online application via the 'Apply Now' link below.Apply Now...
Find out more
UCL Qatar Strategic Plan 2011-2015
24 October 2011
To establish UCL Qatar as a world-class research-led higher education institution at the centre of the Arab and Islamic Worlds
Towards this, UCL Qatar will:
- promote innovative and responsible research, expanding the boundaries of knowledge and understanding, in line with the ethos of UCL and Qatar’s vision for its future;
- offer postgraduate education, professional training and outreach of the highest quality;
- establish and maintain internationally recognised teaching and research facilities;
- work in collaboration with partner organisations in Qatar and internationally.
Through this, UCL Qatar will:
- recruit world-class faculty to develop sustainable embedded research capacity;
- provide training and research directly relevant for Qatar’s needs and interests;
- enhance the recognition and reputation of Qatar both regionally and globally..
The founding focus of UCL Qatar is on:
- the archaeology and cultural heritage of the Arab World, including Western Asia, the Arab core lands, and northern Africa; and
- the archaeology and heritage of the Islamic cultures of the World and their immediate predecessors.