All UCL Qatar programmes are currently open for applications. We are pleased to confirm an application deadline of 1 June 2015 for the Library Studies and Diploma programmes, and an extended deadline of 1 June 2015 for the Archaeology, Conservation and Museum Studies programmes.
We recommend that candidates apply as soon as possible before the deadline, particularly students from overseas who will require a visa to study in Qatar, and students who will be applying for any of the UCL Qatar Scholarships on offer.
All courses will commence on 30 August 2015. Please follow the 'Apply Now' link below to submit an application. For further guidance, contact email@example.com.
Students enrolled at UCL Qatar may use this page to find links to key resources including the academic calendar, timetable, degree handbooks, systems user guides and policy documents.
- Academic Calendar 2014-15
- Induction Week 2014 Schedule
- Key Contacts List
- Exit Visa Form
- Disability Policy
- UCL Disablility Services
- Student Hardship Fund 2014-15 Eligibility Criteria and Application Guidance
- Graduate Handbook 2014-15
- Diploma in Academic Research and Methods 2014-15
- MA Archaeology of the Arab and Islamic World Degree Handbook 2014-15
- MA Library and Information Studies Degree Handbook 2014-15
- MA Museum and Gallery Practice Degree Handbook 2014-15
- MSc Conservation Studies Handbook Degree Handbook 2014-15
- Welcome Booklet 2014-15
- Extenuating Circumstances Form
- Extension Request Form
- Coursework Cover Form
- Coursework Submission Receipt
- Dissertation Form A – Topic Choice
- Dissertation Form B – Title Page
- Dissertation Form C – Cover Sheet
- Module Evaluation Form
- Degree Evaluation Form
- Student Progress Review Form