The following Masterclasses have been arranged for Spring Term 2013. All MA Publishing students are expected to attend and students on other Arts and Humanities programmes will be welcome, subject to notifying Professor Iain Stevenson (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance, except where indicated.
All classes will take place on WEDNESDAYS in Roberts 309, between 4pm-5.30pm except where shown. Note that normal MA Publishing courtesy rules apply. Anyone arriving late will not be admitted.
- January 8th (note Tuesday) 6.00pm-7.30pm. Bill Samuel (co-owner of Foyles) at Foyles 3rd floor gallery, Charing Cross Road. (Restricted to MA Publishing students only)
- January 23rd. Rod Bristow (President, Pearson plc)
- February 6th. Richard Charkin (Executive Director, Bloomsbury plc)
- February 20th. Anthony Forbes-Watson (Managing Director, Pan Macmillan Ltd)
- March 6th. Kate Wilson (Founder and CEO Nosy Crow)
- March 13th. Anne-Louise Fisher (Literary Scout). n.b. this will be in Roberts Go6. Sir Ambrose Fleming LT
- March 20th. Jonathan Nowell (President Neilsen Book)