- Policy strategy
- UCL Policy Commissions
- Public events
- Policy placements
- Engagement and partnerships
- Research and policy podcasts
- UCL Research & Parliament
- Get involved
- Policy expertise
Our public policy strategy is being taken forward by the Office of the UCL Vice-Provost (Research).
To find out more, email email@example.com
Subscribe to our occasional short email newsletter
featuring news, upcoming events and briefings related to UCL Public Policy.
Follow us on Twitter: @UCLPublicPolicy
UCL Public Policy Strategy
The aims of the UCL Public Policy Strategy are to:
- help translate and implement examples of research and expertise which are not as yet making the highest level of public policy impact
- further develop UCL’s reputation as a source of high-quality research which can inform policymaking, and as a place to go for evidence-based policy solutions that have been tensioned between disciplines
- establish UCL as a hub for dialogue and debate on public policy
- capture, publicise and support examples of existing UCL impact on public policy
- helping to introduce into policy the wise solutions developed through UCL Grand Challenges.
Through the development and implementation of our strategy, we will:
- identify research with relevance for public policy
- develop UCL’s contacts with those involved in policymaking and partnerships with appropriate public policy organisations
- develop a public policy events series, with key policy formers and media in attendance
- issue working papers and policy briefings on a number of key public policy topics
- identify policy outputs from UCL’s Grand Challenges activity.
Page last modified on 17 sep 13 14:49