- Policy strategy
- UCL Policy Commissions
- News and Commentaries
- Policy events
- Policy placements
- Policy commentaries
- Policy engagement and partnerships
- Research and policy podcasts
- UCL Research & Parliament
- Get involved
- Policy expertise
Our public policy strategy is being taken forward by the Office of the UCL Vice-Provost (Research).
To find out more, email email@example.com
Subscribe to our occasional short email newsletter
featuring news, upcoming events and briefings related to UCL Public Policy.
Follow us on Twitter: @UCLPublicPolicy
The Future of Healthcare in Europe
This policy briefing accompanied the conference on 'The Future of Healthcare in Europe' held in May 2011, organised by the UCL European Institute, the UCL Grand Challenge of Human Wellbeing, UCL Public Policy and The Finnish Institute.
It considers four key ideas:
- Health is more than a medical problem
- Maintaining high-quality healthcare
- Maintaining access to healthcare
- Managing the costs of healthcare.
Page last modified on 02 may 12 10:50