- Policy strategy
- UCL Policy Commissions
- News and Commentaries
- Why Should the Taxpayer Fund Science and Research?
- Big Data and Education: What's the Big Idea?
- New Opportunities for Science and Research: A Talk by David Willetts
- Greening the Recovery: launch of the report of the UCL Green Economy Policy Commission
- The Complexity of Decision-Making
- Long Finance conference 2012
- National Education Systems
- Sustainable Energy Futures: Now or Never?
- Lessons for Global Health from India
- The Science of Happiness
- Climate Change and Financial Risk
- Jack Straw Lecture
- Going Low-Carbon: the governance of climate change technologies
- Transparency and Lobbying in the EU
- Challenging Behaviours: Effective Care for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Framing the Climate Change Debate
- The Future of Healthcare in Europe
- Should the UK adopt the alternative vote?
- Evidence-based policy: from development to delivery
- NASA's Future Space Exploration
- Policy placements
- Engagement and partnerships
- Research and policy podcasts
- UCL Research & Parliament
- Get involved
- Policy expertise
Our public policy strategy is being taken forward by the Office of the UCL Vice-Provost (Research).
To find out more, email email@example.com
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive UCL Public Policy news and our occasional short email newsletter
featuring current activities, upcoming events and briefings.
Follow us on Twitter: @UCLPublicPolicy
Five Radical Ideas for a Better Planning System
Learn more about how planning reforms can benefit communities