- Policy strategy
- UCL Policy Commissions
- News and Commentaries
- Policy events
- Policy placements
- Policy commentaries
- Policy engagement and partnerships
- Research and policy podcasts
- UCL Research & Parliament
- Get involved
- Policy expertise
- UCL Constitution Unit
- UCL Environment Institute
- UCL Energy Institute
- UCL Institute of Archaeology
- UCL School of Public Policy
- ESRC International Centre for Lifecourse Studies
- UCL Partners
- UCL Security and Crime Science
- UCL Centre for Behaviour Change
- UCL Science, Technology, Engineering and Public Policy
Our public policy strategy is being taken forward by the Office of the UCL Vice-Provost (Research).
To find out more, email email@example.com
Subscribe to our occasional short email newsletter
featuring news, upcoming events and briefings related to UCL Public Policy.
Follow us on Twitter: @UCLPublicPolicy
UCL School of Public Policy
The UCL School of Public Policy undertakes research on
international relations, political theory, human rights and public
policymaking and administration.
Its main research themes are:
- Comparative Politics
- Constitution Unit
- European Public Policy
- ESRC Project on The Informal Politics of Co-Decision
- Human Rights
- International Relations
- Legal and Political Theory
- Social Contract, Deliberative Democracy and Public Policy.
Current research projects include:
- Justice, Minorities, and Kin-States Research Group
- Nominal Commitment to Human Rights: A Global Survey.
You can read more about publications from the UCL School of Public Policy here.
Page last modified on 25 oct 12 13:32