- Policy strategy
- UCL Policy Commissions
- Policy briefings
- News and Commentaries
- Policy events
- Past policy events
- Policy placements
- Policy commentaries
- Policy engagement and partnerships
- UCL Research & Parliament
- Get involved
- Policy expertise
PUBLIC POLICY MAILING LIST
RESEARCH INFLUENCING POLICY
VIDEO INTRODUCTION – UCL PUBLIC POLICY AND UCL GRAND CHALLENGES
UCL School of Public Policy
The UCL School of Public Policy undertakes research on
international relations, political theory, human rights and public
policymaking and administration.
Its main research themes are:
- Comparative Politics
- Constitution Unit
- European Public Policy
- ESRC Project on The Informal Politics of Co-Decision
- Human Rights
- International Relations
- Legal and Political Theory
- Social Contract, Deliberative Democracy and Public Policy.
Current research projects include:
- Justice, Minorities, and Kin-States Research Group
- Nominal Commitment to Human Rights: A Global Survey.
You can read more about publications from the UCL School of Public Policy here.
Page last modified on 25 oct 12 13:32