- Policy strategy
- UCL Policy Commissions
- Policy briefings
- News and Commentaries
- Policy events
- Policy placements
- Policy commentaries
- Policy engagement and partnerships
- Research and policy podcasts
- UCL Research & Parliament
- Get involved
- Policy expertise
- UCL Constitution Unit
- UCL Environment Institute
- UCL Energy Institute
- UCL Institute of Archaeology
- UCL School of Public Policy
- ESRC International Centre for Lifecourse Studies
- UCL Partners
- UCL Security and Crime Science
- UCL Centre for Behaviour Change
- UCL Science, Technology, Engineering and Public Policy
Our public policy strategy is being taken forward by the Office of the UCL Vice-Provost (Research).
To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our occasional short email newsletter
featuring news, upcoming events and briefings related to UCL Public Policy.
Follow us on Twitter: @UCLPublicPolicy
ESRC International Centre for Lifecourse Studies
The ESRC International Centre for Lifecourse Studies (ICLS) is based at UCL Epidemiology & Public Health. Senior researchers are also located at the University of Essex, Imperial College and the University of Manchester.
The ICLS scientific programme is designed to bridge the social and biological sciences via qualitative analysis of unique longitudinal birth cohort studies that have been compiled in the UK and the availability of comparative national and international data.
Research at the centre covers the following themes:
Briefing notesICLS Briefing Notes are available on:
ICLS Occasional Papers of relevance to public policy are available on:
- Work – Life Balance
- Education: A life course perspective
- Transitions, choices and health at older ages
- Unemployment, Recession and Health
- Minimum Income for Healthy living.
ICLS policy seminars
ICLS organises a policy seminar series to discuss the policy implications of research.
Page last modified on 25 oct 12 13:38