- Policy strategy
- UCL Policy Commissions
- News and Commentaries
- Policy placements
- Engagement and partnerships
- Research and policy podcasts
- UCL Research & Parliament
- Get involved
- Policy expertise
Our public policy strategy is being taken forward by the Office of the UCL Vice-Provost (Research).
To find out more, email email@example.com
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive UCL Public Policy news and our occasional short email newsletter
featuring current activities, upcoming events and briefings.
Follow us on Twitter: @UCLPublicPolicy
Five Radical Ideas for a Better Planning System
Learn more about how planning reforms can benefit communities
Research Influencing Policy
Research and Policy Podcasts
UCL Public Policy
UCL Public Policy is an initiative of the UCL Vice-Provost (Research) which seeks to bring UCL’s academic expertise to bear on pressing public policy challenges by integrating knowledge and evidence from across disciplines to inform policy. It provides an interface for researchers and policymakers, facilitates routes for engagement between research and public policy, supports the translation of research into policy-focused outputs, and promotes dialogue and debate on key public policy questions.
Latest News from UCL Public Policy
- Research Council Policy Internships. Funding available for current funded PhD students to work at partner host organisations on a policy topic. Application deadline: 16:00 BST 28th August 2015. For further particulars and information on host organisations visit RCUK website.
- UCL Grand Challenges – French Embassy Annual Call for Science & Technology Workshop Proposals. Closing date for applications is Monday 26 October 2015. To find out more visit the UCL Grand Challenges website.
- UCL digital research facility gets go-ahead. The Government has committed to investing in a new facility at UCL to help policymakers develop ways of evening out the UK’s regional economic divides.
- LAUNCH OF LANDMARK NEW RESEARCH REPORT: 2015 Lancet Commission on Health and Climate Change report launches in London on 23rd June. The report builds upon he ground breaking UCL-Lancet Commission published in 2009 when climate change was first described as the "biggest threat to global health of the 21st century” Read the briefing reports for policy makers here.
- Bartlett dean Alan Penn and Baroness Whitaker, vice-chair of the All-Party Parliamentary Design and Innovation Group (APDIG) Co-Chair an inquiry into the effect design can have on human behaviour. Read more.
- UCL academics make 10 recommendations to NICE on social values
- Update on UCL Policy Commissions: UCL Policy Commission on the Communication of Climate Science Chair Chris Rapley has been performing in his co-written play 2071 at the Royal Court; the UCL Green Economy Policy Commission has seen one of its recommendations taken up in the Liberal Democrat manifesto as well as informing numerous policy discussions. Read more.
- Policy briefings published on Britain and the EU.
- More news
Page last modified on 03 aug 15 17:34