The UCL Public Engagement Symposium 2013 took place on Wednesday 30th January 2013, from 2pm until 5pm.
As in previous years, the symposium used the popular pecha kucha format, in which each speaker gives a carefully timed and extremely lively talk.
The symposium was introduced by Professor Michael Worton, Vice-Provost (International).
- Amber Hill, UCL Institute of Neurology
- Dr Karen Bultitude, UCL Science and Technology Studies
- Dr Louise Ramskold, alumna, UCL Medical School
- Dr Andrew Flinn, UCL Information Studies
- Dr Alex Apsan Frediani, UCL Development Planning Unit
- Suzanne Harvey and Sarah Chaney, UCL Student Engagers
- Professor Jonathan Butterworth, UCL Physics and Astronomy
- Paul Perkins, director of the Winch
- Dr Sara Mole, UCL genetics, Evolution and Environment
- Professor Mark Miodownik, UCL Mechanical Engineering
- Professor Margot Finn, UCL History
- Dr Kevin Fong, UCL Neuroscience, Physiology and Pharmacology
- Dr Anne Mortimer, Impact Coordinator, Office of the Vice Provost (Research) and Associate Director, UCL Enterprise
- David Roberts, Bartlett School of Architecture
Page last modified on 09 may 13 15:24