External Funding

There are a number of external organisations who provide funding for academic-public engagement, each with very different criteria.

UCL's Public Engagement Unit can help you to find the right external funder for your project. We can also offer help and guidance with your applications for funding.

External Funding
Subject Organisation
Biological sciences Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
Engineering and physical sciences Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
Social sciences Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
Physics Institute of Physics (IOP)
Physiology and related sciences The Physiological Society
Science and engineering Research Councils UK
Engineering Royal Academy of Engineering
Most science subjects
Science and Technologies Facilities Council (STFC)
Biomedicine Wellcome Trust

For more information, or help and guidance with your application, please contact publicengagement@ucl.ac.uk

Page last modified on 15 feb 16 13:48