The UCL Public Engagement Unit
We work to support activities which encourage a culture of two-way conversation between university staff and students, and people outside the university.
The Public Engagement Unit supports UCL staff and students involved in activities like:
- Taking part in dialogue about the direction of our research and teaching.
- Supporting communities with our expertise.
- Creating opportunities for people outside the University to contribute their research and knowledge to our programmes.
- Nurturing a society in which the next generation want to take part in research, teaching and learning.
- Telling public groups about our work.
- Creating knowledge in collaboration with communities and interest groups outside the University.
Page last modified on 26 apr 13 15:11