If you wish to contact Peter Fonagy, please email Seema Thapar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7679 1943.
If you wish to contact Mary Target, please email Sabina Hussain at email@example.com, or call +44 (0)20 7679 5997.
Queries about publications by Peter Fonagy and Mary Target should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0)20 7679 1791.
Queries about the MSc in Theoretical Psychoanalytic Studies should be emailed to the MSc Programme Administrator, Vilma Rupeikaite, at email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7679 1899.
Queries about conferences organised by the Psychoanalysis Unit should be emailed to the Conference Organiser, Sabina Hussain at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0)20 7679 5997.
- MSc in Theoretical Psychoanalytic Studies
- MSc in Psychoanalytic Developmental Psychology
- MSc in Psychodynamic Developmental Neuroscience
- Developmental Science and Psychoanalysis
- Handbook of Mentalization-Based Treatment
- Mentalization-based Treatment for Borderline Personlity Disorder
- Reaching the Hard to Reach
- Psychotherapy of Borderline Personality Disorder
- What Works for Whom? A Critical Review of Psychotherapy Research
- Psychoanalytic Theories: Perspectives from Developmental Psychopathology
- What Works For Whom? A Critical Review of Treatments for Children and Adolescents
- Affect Regulation, Mentalization and the Development of the Self
- Outcomes of Psychoanalytic Treatment
- Attachment Theory and Psychoanalysis
- Changing Ideas in a Changing World
- Whurr Psychoanalysis Series